Taking care of your health is important, and so is having the resources you need.
Out of concern for the health and safety of our staff and patients, we have cancelled our Women's Health Fair. In turn, we've created this resource page with all the information on our Women's Health services.
Prioritizing your health, especially during uncertain times, is essential. Part of that effort is being educated and aware of your health needs and options. Make sure you're taking steps to stay healthy, and speak with your medical provider regarding any concerns you have. If you're interested in becoming at patient at Apicha CHC, you can schedule an appointment here.
You can learn more about Women's Health services offered at Apicha CHC here.
Women's Health Resources
For a complete list and discussion of what Women's Health is and services included, you can visit our Women's Health Care page here.
Sexual Health & Sexual Health
- What to Know About Cervical Cancer & HPV
- Why Women Should Consider Using PrEP
- Safe Sex 101: Know Your Birth Control Options
- Safe Sex 101: Hormonal Birth Control Options
- Safe Sex 101: Barrier Birth Control Methods
- Safe Sex 101: What to Know About the IUD
- Why Lesbians Need Inclusive Health Care, Too
- Everything You Need to Know During a Walk-In Pregnancy Test
- How to Pick the Right Birth Control For You