Apicha Community Health Center is launching an exciting project to address the health & wellness needs of New York City’s LGBTQ+ Asian, Asian American, South Asian, Southeast Asian, and Pacific Islander communities.
Your responses will help us to better understand the intersectional health and wellness needs of the NYC AAPI community. We are also exploring the barriers that frustrate access to services (like trust, access to housing, cultural concerns, stigma, etc.) and ideas on programs to address these needs.
You can help us:
- Meet the health and wellness needs of New York’s LGBTQ+ API community.
- Overcome barriers that frustrate access to these needs.
- Identify new services to address these needs.
This will help us develop programs and services at our new clinic in Jackson Heights, Queens, NY.
Take the Survey
Your feedback matters to us! The survey only takes about 16 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous. Click the link below to take this brief survey:
To see all the questions, click here.
Win a Prize by Participating
Only 16-minutes and you can win one of the following prizes:
- FREE safer sex kit - All survey takers
- $25 Amazon Gift Card - 10 participants from a random drawing
- T-shirt “I love Rice” or “Pacific Rim” - 25 participants