Happy Lesbian Visibility Week from Apicha Community Health Center! This week, we celebrate the amazing LGBTQI+ women and non-binary folks within our community.
It's important to recognize that there is no "right" way to be a lesbian and that queer women and non-binary folks are a diverse community. This week is about uplifting ALL lesbians, especially BIPOC and other marginalized lesbians.
Health Resources for Lesbians, Trans Folks, and More!
- For the Love of Lesbians: Why They Need Inclusive Health Care, Too
- Lesbians, Don’t Be Silly, Wrap Your Willy
- Why Women Should Consider Using PrEP, Too
- What to Know About Cervical Cancer & HPV
- What to Know About HPV, Cervical Cancer & Being Trans
- How to Conduct a Breast Self Exam
- Transgender Sexual Health Guide: Safer Sex
- Transgender Health Pillar
Schedule an Appointment
At Apicha CHC, we offer LGBTQ-inclusive healthcare options including but not limited to primary care, short-term behavioral health services, care management resources, and referrals to specialists. We also have trans-specific services through our Trans Health Program. If you're interested, Request an Appointment with us today.